Re: Editorial changes to requirements TOC / Ask for comments

I really like the new organisation - it makes much easier to scan the
table of contents on the left.

A few other comments below.

In terms of the grouping, I think it would make sense to have a separate
group "Identification" including the three first requirements currently
under "Federation and citation". I am unsure if "Federation" covers the
other ones in that category, but maybe "Citation" could be a separate
group (even if related to Identification too).

The requirements on Data Access
(https://rawgit.com/jpullmann/dxwg/gh-pages/ucr/index.html#RID19) are
referring only to access restrictions, so it seems to me that we are
missing a requirement on the access description in general, in addition
to those restrictions that may exist?

Looking at the referenced use case
(https://rawgit.com/jpullmann/dxwg/gh-pages/ucr/index.html#ID17), it
does refer to access restrictions but I remember including there a link
to the description of dataset access within the bioCADDIE project
(https://rawgit.com/jpullmann/dxwg/gh-pages/ucr/index.html#ID17). There
is another use case on distributions
(https://rawgit.com/jpullmann/dxwg/gh-pages/ucr/index.html#ID34) that
refers to other types of access.

Also, I think it might be useful to list the contributors at the top of
the document (currently the document only lists use cases contributors
in each use case).

Thanks,

Alejandra