Re: Editorial changes to requirements TOC / Ask for comments

Jaro - I think this looks good. All requirements are in a group undering
a heading. We could probably discuss the placement of some of the
requirements (I didn't look at it closely for that aspect) but the
important thing is that it is now fairly easy to scan the list of
requirements.

Thanks for doing this.
kc