Editorial changes to requirements TOC / Ask for comments

From: Jaroslav Pullmann <jaroslav.pullmann@fit.fraunhofer.de>
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2017 14:32:39 +0100
To: Dataset Exchange Working Group <public-dxwg-wg@w3.org>

  Dear colleagues,

   please have a look at the updated requirements TOC here:

   	https://rawgit.com/jpullmann/dxwg/gh-pages/ucr/index.html#Requirements

   compared to:

	https://rawgit.com/w3c/dxwg/gh-pages/ucr/index.html#Requirements

   I re-arranged few of the requirements to make the groups more consistent.
  Further I shortened some labels in a nominal style and added persistent IDs
  for requirements (at moment only visually) to make them independent of ordering.

   Let me know whether this is acceptable, I'd then apply the changes to DXWG UCR document.
  I'll try to process any feedback received till the handover on Monday, 4th.

   Many thanks
  Jaro

--
Jaroslav Pullmann
Fraunhofer Institute for Applied Information Technology FIT