Re: dxwg-ACTION-59: Write up a general case for requirements 6.27 and 6.28

My recollection, Andrea, is that most of the group did not understand in
any level of detail what the Use Case was requiring of DCAT. I suspect
that if the requirement is to require that DCAT include both unqualified
and qualified terms, that many will consider that out of scope. At the
least we would need a list of terms that need an additional, qualified
form. There could, however, be guidance regarding the need for qualified
terms and suggesting preferred solutions. Honestly, we didn't discuss it
in any depth because I don't believe that the use case was generally
understood.

I would suggest marking these two requirements as currently undecided in
the FPWD, and we can set aside a time in the near future to clarify this
with the group and decide what to do with them.

If anyone remembers it differently, please let us know.

kc