Re: Organizing/prioritizing requirements

Hi,

Perhaps the "negotiation by profiles" team (and I am happy to put my hand
up for this) can identify which requirements affect negotiation - this is
probably quite minimal - maybe just a definition of profile, some
descriptions and use of HTTP identifiers,

The other filter is which requirements require a capability (new class or
property, or new definition) in core DCAT vs for example, use of an
externally defined property with existing DCAT classes. I guess as guidance
is being developed the case for a DCAT change may emerge.

Prioritising the metadata needed for profile definition and negotiation is
necessary - but perhaps everyone could just go and distribute say 3 votes
initially , we process the highest voted ones,  then repeat that process ?

Rob