Re: UCR progress

UC have broken links - we will get thge requirements consolidated.  There
are indeed some links from Reqs to UC missing.

There were many "proto-requirements" that have been merged into similar
ones - so the text will often not be there in the exact same form - the
idea is the resulting requirement is expressed in its most general form
with examples drawn from the specific UC.  This is a lot of editorial work
to simplify what otherwise would be a bit of  a repetitive mess.  These
interpretations need careful checking by the group - the UCR editors are
trying to bring it in to a manageable task to both confirm these
requirements, and ultimately for a reader to consume them.

That said, a list of places where you think the essence may have been lost,
and a specific link _to_ the UC from the Requirement is missing would
indeed be helpful.

Rob