Re: DQV terminology - Quality Measure, Measurement, Observation?

Hi Antoine,

If it helps, "quality measure" is defined in ISO/IEC 25012 [1] as

[[
4.5 data quality measure
variable to which a value is assigned as the result of measurement of a
data quality characteristic
]]

which is based on ISO/IEC 15939:2007 [2]

[[
2.15
measure, noun
variable to which a value is assigned as the result of measurement
]]

However, I agree that it might not have the same meaning in the Data Cube.
Personally I am ok with renaming QualityMeasure as QualityObservation if we
want to align it more with it's parent class from the Data Cube.

Best Regards,
Nandana

[1] https://www.iso.org/obp/ui/#iso:std:iso-iec:25012:ed-1:v1:en
[2] https://www.iso.org/obp/ui/#iso:std:iso-iec:15939:ed-2:v2:en