Re: dwbp-ISSUE-149: How to handle metadata that is embedded in the document? [Best practices document(s)]

Hi all,

In our BP we mention the different types of metadata and we encourage to
publish the metadata both in machine-readable and human-readable formats.
However, I am not sure if the choice of how to make the metadata available
(embedded or as different file) is in our scope. I think this will depend
of the domain of data or data format.

Cheers,
Bernadette

--