Re: Updates to DUV document

Dear Eric,

I'm sorry to be a pain, but there's still an issue.

As it was shown in the erratum / corrige included in my original mail
[1], symbols < and > needed to be replaced with double quotes (it was
not the extra space to be the problem). Now the double quotes have been
added, but < and > have not been removed.

Errata:

dct:identifier "<http://dx.doi.org/10.0902/1975.16>"^^xsd:anyURI;

Corrige:

dct:identifier "http://dx.doi.org/10.0902/1975.16"^^xsd:anyURI;

Andrea

----
[1]https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-dwbp-comments/2016Nov/0012.html

--
Andrea Perego, Ph.D.
Scientific / Technical Project Officer

https://ec.europa.eu/jrc/

----
The views expressed are purely those of the writer and may
not in any circumstances be regarded as stating an official
position of the European Commission.