Re: Help with collecting DWBP evidences

Hi Ghislain,

Thanks a lot for your contribution! I just included your evidence on the
implementation report [1]. Please let me know if you can contribute with
more evidences related to Data Preservation [2]. An evidence can also be a
paper or a post on a blog, for example.

and thank you for always being so helpful :)

kind regards,
Bernadette

[1] https://w3c.github.io/dwbp/dwbp-implementation-report.html
[2] https://www.w3.org/TR/dwbp/#dataPreservation