Re: DUV: dct:identifier used with URI references instead of literals

Thanks, Eric.

There's still an issue, I'm afraid.

In all the examples, the current version is as follows:

dct:identifier <http://dx.doi.org/10.0902/1975.16>^^xsd:anyURI  ;

Corrige:

dct:identifier "http://dx.doi.org/10.0902/1975.16"^^xsd:anyURI ;

Andrea