Re: dwbp-ACTION-267: Attempt to merge the bps on api documetnation

I hope you mean that this would still go in our doc in some form, not
just the SDW one. Leaving it out of ours would be leaving out something
that is of value to people publishing non-spatial data as well as
spatial data.

It would need to have the spatial-specific elements removed, of course.

--
Annette Greiner
NERSC Data and Analytics Services