Re: dwbp-ISSUE-209: A definition for standardized term should be included in the glossary [Best practices document(s)]

For standardized I think we can refer to the common definition, as on Wikipedia [1].

About the difference: my take is that standardization is quite orthogonal to vocs. Some vocabularies may not be standardized. But of course vocabularies are a key instrument of standardization. If a standardization process produces a list of terms, codes, classes, etc, it will be very probably qualified as a vocabulary.

Antoine