Re: Travel arrangements at F2F in Austin....

Hi Eric,
I’m now catching up with a trail of email (for this WG) and I hope that the details I’ve provided are sufficient to enable everyone to make appropriate travel plans.
The NY Property Tax Explorer thread is pretty hardcore! The conversation spiraled out of control and it is extremely difficult to comprehend everything in there! Loads of +1’s which I love ;)
If you are able to bring an extra laptop that would be grand. It will mean we have a permanent one for projections and/or GHangout’s.
Also really looking forward to meeting everyone in Austin, I was lucky enough to be there around two weeks ago and scoped out the Hyatt. I think we will have a good time there and Austin is buzzing so I’m sure it will be a good meeting for the WG as well.
No meeting this week, so next week will be earliest I can touch base with the WG.
Thanks

Dr. Lewis John McGibbney Ph.D., B.Sc., MAGU
Engineering Applications Software Engineer Level 2
Computer Science for Data Intensive Systems Group 398M
Jet Propulsion Laboratory
California Institute of Technology
4800 Oak Grove Drive
Pasadena, California 91109-8099
Mail Stop : 158-256C
Tel:  (+1) (818)-393-7402
Cell: (+1) (626)-487-3476
Fax:  (+1) (818)-393-1190
Email: lewis.j.mcgibbney@jpl.nasa.gov

           [cid:C706D292-BAD3-496E-8EE2-DD8B49C61A93]

 Dare Mighty Things