Re: Travel arrangements at F2F in Austin....

Hi Lewis,

Thanks for getting back to me, I know I read all the details AFTER I sent
this earlier message :-)  .  Just to be clear, I'll bring the projector,
did you also want me bringing an extra laptop or will one be made available?

I look forward to meeting you in person in a couple of weeks and appreciate
all of your monumental efforts making this happen for us on top of
everything else you are handling for ApacheCon!

Eric