Re: Linking to Github Repos from Homepage

Hi Lewis,

The document is available on Github repository [1], and can be viewed on this link [2].
The FPWD version can be accessed on this link [3].

[1] https://github.com/w3c/dwbp <https://github.com/w3c/dwbp>
[2] w3c.github.io/dwbp/bp.html <http://w3c.github.io/dwbp/bp.html>
[3] http://www.w3.org/TR/2015/WD-dwbp-20150224/ <http://www.w3.org/TR/2015/WD-dwbp-20150224/>

[]’s