Re: DUV FPWD

Morning Berna,

I see 2 new images uploaded to GH. The one you've included in the Ed
Draft has one more class than the other, i.e. this one
http://w3c.github.io/dwbp/images/vocab-overview.png.

But... can you fire up Enterprise Architect one more time please and
just move the link between duv:Application and foaf:Agent so it doesn't
cross over the other relationship, as you have it in
http://w3c.github.io/dwbp/images/vocab-overview_0406.PNG which looks a
whole lot neater?

Being a pedant, can I suggest that the duv:has_DatasetCorrection could
be positioned so that it only has right angles? This makes is visually
consistent with the rest of the diagram (perhaps move duv:Rating to the
right a little?

(If you want me to do this, I'm happy to - pls send me the original EA
file - but it's better if you stay in control!)

Phil.

--

Phil Archer
W3C Data Activity Lead