Re: DUV FPWD

Hey Berna,

Yes, of course.

As I down tools for the evening, I leave you with snapshots of all 3
documents. They're all linked from http://w3c.github.io/dwbp/ (which
I've also updated).

My aim today has been to generate snapshots that I can install in /TR
space tomorrow and send the necessary formal e-mails to Ralph, the
Webmaster and the comms team. I plan to write a short blog post ready to
go out when the docs are published too.

If you need to update a diagram, please do so as you need.

I had to add an abstract to the DQV (can't publish without one) but
apart from that, I have been careful not to make any changes since these
are the docs that the WG has voted to publish.

Cheers

phil.

--

Phil Archer