Re: A suggestion: Add status flags to BPs?

Hi Phil,

> Le 23 janv. 2015 à 12:32, Phil Archer <phila@w3.org> a écrit :
>
> *However* I have a suggestion that I hope might be useful. As well as the issues that are raised in the doc, I think we could add a flag to each BP that would follow the (well known among some) pattern of
>
> - Unstable (don't trust this one folks!)
> - Testing (what do you think? Any implementation feedback you can give us?)
> - Stable (we think we're done)
>
> (see http://www.w3.org/2003/06/sw-vocab-status/ns <http://www.w3.org/2003/06/sw-vocab-status/ns>)

These are quite good options to look at during the next teleconf. However, looking at the process of standardization, I presume that releasing a FPWD means “hey folks there, we need your feedback”, that almost meaning all our BPs sections are in “testing” flag. And getting to “recommendation” will means we have all the BP “stable”. What I mean is that, I don’t see how we can use the “unstable” flag at the time we release the document as FPWD. It would be preferable to keep the “unstable” ones in our back-end/wiki/work-in-progress status .

Cheers,
Ghislain