Re: [dwbp] Suggests additional content for BP1 implementation (#87)

Good point Makx,

I think indeed that would be something great to have as further explanation
about possible "extensibility" or "adaptation" mechanisms that I just
briefly introduced in the last paragraph.

--
---

Carlos Iglesias.
Internet & Web Consultant.