Code lists Issue-48

From: Phil Archer <phila@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2015 12:17:01 +0000
To: Public DWBP WG <public-dwbp-wg@w3.org>
There's an open issue, more of an action really, on me to see whether
the UCR sufficiently covers the usefulness of code lists.

I don't think it does quite. We now have the Geographical Context
requirement but I think we could probably strengthen the req for the use
of code lists - but this can be in the next version (which I imagine
will be the last).

So I'd like to keep this issue open for now, but that's not a reason not
to publish the next iteration of the doc.

Phil.

--

Phil Archer
W3C Data Activity Lead