Re: Best Practice 2 - Title and the use of the term format

Hi Laufer, everyone,

On the format issue I don't see any problem as it is always correctly used.
On the other hand, and thinking in general computer science terms and not
only on semantic web, Turtle and CSV are both serialization formats (the
transformation of an abstract object - graph or table - to a specific
storage format).

On your suggestion for the title I agree it is much more appropriate for
the BP intention.

Where I tend to disagree in on the intention of the BP itself, as I think
the publisher responsibility is to provide machine metadata and it is up to
the user agent how to present that metadata to the user in the most usable
way (being the user agent a search engine, a web browser, a data catalogue
or a data analytics app for example)

Best,
 CI.

--