Re: Help on Data Versioning section

Hoi,

Thanks for the great work Annette ! +1 to suggest SemVer in the
implementation of the best practice z for APIs.
The BPs you suggest are well explained and relevant but I think it would be
best not to get into the schema VS instances discussion.
We can argue that every resource behind a URI can be versioned and
recommend ways to do so.

Furthermore we may want to relate these BPs with the ones about
preservation as a indication on how to keep past versions.

Christophe

--
Onderzoeker
+31(0)6 14576494