Re: dwbp-ISSUE-105 (MD or BP for MD): Metadata or Best Practices for Metadata? [Best practices document(s)]

From: Phil Archer <phila@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 09 Jan 2015 19:07:11 +0000
To: Antoine Isaac <aisaac@few.vu.nl>, public-dwbp-wg@w3.org
I'm looking at the doc now and see that every section is called "Best
Practices for {topic}" where {topic} is Metadata, Data Identification,
Data Formats etc.

So this Issue should apply to all sections. Personally I'd always opt
for the minimum viable description so, given the title of the doc and
the level 1 chapter (The Best Practices), I'm editing the sub headings
to just say {topic}.

If there are objections it's a trivial matter to put them back of course.

Phil.

Trackbot, close Issue-105

--

Phil Archer