From: Steven Adler [mailto:adler1@us.ibm.com]
Sent: Thursday, January 08, 2015 6:04 PM
To: CARRASCO BENITEZ Manuel (DGT)
Cc: public-dwbp-wg@w3.org
Subject: Re: COMURI

Dear Tomas,

Thank you for proposing this contribution to our working group.  We've had many email exchanges on your work and many WG members have submitted thoughtful comments.  But I don't think we have given you a fully fair hearing to present your ideas to the group on a conference call.  I think we would all benefit from having an open discussion about the COMURI proposal, and all members should have the right to propose new ideas and content in a WG conference call.

If you would be agreeable to do so, we would like to invite you to present COMURI on a weekly call on February 13th.  Would this date be convenient for you?

My apologies for taking so long to suggest this.

Best Regards,

Steve

Motto: "Do First, Think, Do it Again"

---09/18/2014 09:50:00 AM---Dear WG members, Please could you comment on

<Manuel.CARRASCO-BENITEZ@ec.europa.eu>

<public-dwbp-wg@w3.org>

09/18/2014 09:50 AM

COMURI

Dear WG members,

Please could you comment on
 Compact Uniform Resource Identifier (COMURI)
 http://dragoman.org/comuri
 mirror -  https://joinup.ec.europa.eu/site/med/dragoman/comuri

It is nearly completed and as per the calendar, the First Public Working Draft is planned by the 30 Sep
 http://www.w3.org/2013/meeting/dwbp/2014-08-22#URI_construction

The language in the final version will be corrected by a proof-reader.

Regards
Tomas