Re: DW WG: First call agenda and presentations

Dear All,

My name is Joćo Paulo A. Almeida and I am a Professor at the Computer
Science Department of the Federal University of Espķrito Santo in Brazil
(and colleague of Giancarlo at the Ontology and Conceptual Modelling
Research Group).

I¹m mostly interested in semantic interoperability and in the quality of
vocabularies (ontology-based vocabulary design and evaluation). My main
recent academic work is on the use of ontologies in enterprise modelling
(organisation structure, business processes, goal modelling) and in the
modelling of service-oriented architectures (see [1] for publications on
these themes).  (Hence, my interest in the ORG ontology in the Government
Linked Data (GLD) Working Group in the past).

I hope DWBP will serve as a forum for fruitful work in order to support
semantic interoperability in the web.

Best regards,
Joćo Paulo

[1] http://nemo.inf.ufes.br/jpalmeida