Re: dwbp-ACTION-123: Call for comments

Re the producers/brokers/consumers question, our charter calls on us to create "guidance for publishers". I think that pretty clearly narrows the scope of what we should be doing. Data brokers are a subset of consumers who gather large amounts of (usually personal) data for others. Consumers are stakeholders in the discussion, but only in so far as they are consumers of the *data*. The guidance is for *publishers* of data.
-Annette

Sent from my iPhone