Re: DPCat: Data Processing Catalogue using DPV and DCAT(-AP)

Hi Bert

under this model a ROPA  that supports accountability requires a dataset of
additional evidence
per processing record. This is loosely coupled, allowing for many
representation schemes
including non-RDF ones. The high level metadata describing the data
processing, required for
compliance, is kept at the ROPARecord level.

A ROPA is modelled as a catalog of data processing activity records (
ROPARecords) describing
these accountability datasets. This makes no statement about more general
DCAT datasets which
could contain any data describing anything. Hence you should not convert an
arbitrary DCAT
dataset into a ROPARecord by asserting it is one, as in your example.

Sorry if I have misunderstood your query.

rgds
rob

--
*

*Séanadh Ríomhphoist/Email Disclaimer*

*Tá an ríomhphost seo agus aon
chomhad a sheoltar leis faoi rún agus is lena úsáid ag an seolaí agus sin
amháin é. Is féidir tuilleadh a léamh anseo.
<https://sites.google.com/view/seanadh-riomhphoist>*

*This e-mail and any
files transmitted with it are confidential and are intended solely for use
by the addressee. Read more here.
<https://sites.google.com/view/dcu-email-disclaimer>*

*

--