Re: Agenda for call scheduled on Tue 15 APR

Dear All.
It was good to have the DPVCG call after a while.

We have agreed to a bi-monthly (every other week) schedule, but forgot
to discuss the time slot!
Shall we continue using the same time slot as today?
i.e. Every other Wednesday 13:00 (Dublin,London) 14:00 CEST?

Sharing minutes of the meetings (from my notes) - these will be refined
and linked to the wiki later, with Actins and Items to be added to their
respective trackers.
Couldn't use IRC correctly today.

Regards,
Harsh

****** Minutes of Meeting ******

_Details_
time_start
       [2020-04-15 Wed 13:00]
location
       jitsi meet
attendees
       @HJP @BeatrizE @PierroBonati @GeorgPKrog @AxelPolleres @RanaS
       @Guntur
time_end
       [2020-04-15 Wed 13:45]
emails
       [Agenda for the call]

_Agenda_
1. Introduction to the group (New and Old members)
2. Scheduling calls: bi-monthly?
3. Highlight areas to work on
4. DPV Primer ([Google Docs link])
5. How to specify examples of DPV? (see [thread])
6. How to make the group more active?

_Meeting Notes_
0:00:06
       introductions (Rana Sani, Beatriz, Guntur: Uni. Vienna: privacy at
       speed HL - working with Fajar)
0:03:57
       Call schedule? We can do this for topics, with default to
       bi-weekly schedule
0:06:56
       Areas to work on
       + Georg: legal basis to work on outside the EU; we are working on
         trackers on website - specifying purpose categories and names;
         can submit to group in a couple of weeks
       + Piero: specifying policies; we should think carefully about
         examples, and find meanings to specify consent and consent
         requests
       + Axel: We were working on Primer and uptake examples of
         vocabulary by adopters;
       + Axel & Piero: can ask SPECIAL partners for adoption
       + Axel: SPECIAL has ended and followup project has started (called
         TRAPEZE, Piero is involved) and some partners are interest
       + Georg: DPV as a pan-jurisdiction concept and vocabulary; find a
         way to bridge these labels
0:22:07
       Primer working (editor, reviewer, author)
       + Axel: We can ask people to take charge to provide some
         information rather than voluntary; ask implementers and adopters
         to add information to the wiki to add their use-case and use to
         the wiki.
       + Georg: We will contribute to the Primer regarding our use. We
         use DPV regarding consent and processing records in our
         solutions such as consent requests and selecting information to
         include;
       + Axel, Piero: For Primer, what is the goal (Harsh describes
         Primer structure based on RDF, OWL and PROV primers)
0:31:09
       Axel: we should use the tools we have e.g. actions, issues, wiki
0:34:30
       How to make the group more active?
       + Harsh: can ask new members to see how this aligns with their
         research
       + Beatriz: I will be interested in working on the technical side
         of things
0:36:41
       Georg: specification is needed; Action: ask our customers if the
       DPV is sufficient and if not then in which case should it be
       enriched
0:38:52
       Georg: Would be of interest to the PhDs to visualise e.g. consent
       dialogues the DPV will work;

_Action items_
- [ ] Legal basis for international transfers contributed by Signatu in
   mailing list
- [ ] Action: Template of information we would like from
   adopters/implementers
- [ ] Issue: Pan-Jurisdiction concepts and vocabulary - which
   jurisdictions and legislations to specify (also ISO standards?)
- [ ] Issue: Semantics of examples to use for DPV - how to specify
   examples and uses of DPV - which logic-based formalisms to use and
   apply here?

[Agenda for the call]
https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-dpvcg/2020Apr/0013.html

[Google Docs link]
~redacted~

[thread]
https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-dpvcg/2020Apr/0000.html

On 14/04/2020 15:34, Harshvardhan J. Pandit wrote:
> Dear All,
> Please see below the agenda and call details.
>
> --------- CALL ---------
> 15 April 13:00 IST (Dublin, London) / 14:00 CEST (Berlin, Vienna,
> Madrid, Rome)
> We can use Jitsi Meet  https://meet.jit.si/dpvcg
>
> I do not know of other reliable alternatives (can we still use Webex?)
> and Zoom free has only 40mins of call-time. Suggestions welcome.
>
> --------- AGENDA ---------
> 1. Introduction to the group (New and Old members)
> 2. Scheduling calls: bi-monthly?
> 3. Highlight areas to work on
> 4. DPV Primer ([Google Docs link])
> 5. How to specify examples of DPV? (see [thread])
> 6. How to make the group more active?
>
> [Google Docs link]
> https://docs.google.com/document/d/1FrPFTRUAreEipvM5hTPPqfnhOl0rBjXpXCMicw9me30/edit?usp=sharing
>

> [thread]