W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-dpvcg@w3.org > April 2020

Re: Agenda for call scheduled on Tue 15 APR

From: Piero Bonatti <pieroandrea.bonatti@unina.it>
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2020 15:30:28 +0200
To: public-dpvcg@w3.org
Message-ID: <55e4cdf2-8fab-6224-555a-b1edbb271112@unina.it>
Thank you Harsh, it was good to talk to all the people. There is a 
somall typo (bi-monthly instead of bi-weekly).  For me today's slot 
works well

Best
Piero

On 15/04/20 15:04, Harshvardhan J. Pandit wrote:
> Dear All.
> It was good to have the DPVCG call after a while.
> 
> We have agreed to a bi-monthly (every other week) schedule, but forgot 
> to discuss the time slot!
> Shall we continue using the same time slot as today?
> i.e. Every other Wednesday 13:00 (Dublin,London) 14:00 CEST?
> 
> Sharing minutes of the meetings (from my notes) - these will be refined 
> and linked to the wiki later, with Actins and Items to be added to their 
> respective trackers.
> Couldn't use IRC correctly today.
> 
> Regards,
> Harsh
> 
> ****** Minutes of Meeting ******
> 
> _Details_
> time_start
>        [2020-04-15 Wed 13:00]
> location
>        jitsi meet
> attendees
>        @HJP @BeatrizE @PierroBonati @GeorgPKrog @AxelPolleres @RanaS
>        @Guntur
> time_end
>        [2020-04-15 Wed 13:45]
> emails
>        [Agenda for the call]
> 
> _Agenda_
> 1. Introduction to the group (New and Old members)
> 2. Scheduling calls: bi-monthly?
> 3. Highlight areas to work on
> 4. DPV Primer ([Google Docs link])
> 5. How to specify examples of DPV? (see [thread])
> 6. How to make the group more active?
> 
> _Meeting Notes_
> 0:00:06
>        introductions (Rana Sani, Beatriz, Guntur: Uni. Vienna: privacy at
>        speed HL - working with Fajar)
> 0:03:57
>        Call schedule? We can do this for topics, with default to
>        bi-weekly schedule
> 0:06:56
>        Areas to work on
>        + Georg: legal basis to work on outside the EU; we are working on
>          trackers on website - specifying purpose categories and names;
>          can submit to group in a couple of weeks
>        + Piero: specifying policies; we should think carefully about
>          examples, and find meanings to specify consent and consent
>          requests
>        + Axel: We were working on Primer and uptake examples of
>          vocabulary by adopters;
>        + Axel & Piero: can ask SPECIAL partners for adoption
>        + Axel: SPECIAL has ended and followup project has started (called
>          TRAPEZE, Piero is involved) and some partners are interest
>        + Georg: DPV as a pan-jurisdiction concept and vocabulary; find a
>          way to bridge these labels
> 0:22:07
>        Primer working (editor, reviewer, author)
>        + Axel: We can ask people to take charge to provide some
>          information rather than voluntary; ask implementers and adopters
>          to add information to the wiki to add their use-case and use to
>          the wiki.
>        + Georg: We will contribute to the Primer regarding our use. We
>          use DPV regarding consent and processing records in our
>          solutions such as consent requests and selecting information to
>          include;
>        + Axel, Piero: For Primer, what is the goal (Harsh describes
>          Primer structure based on RDF, OWL and PROV primers)
> 0:31:09
>        Axel: we should use the tools we have e.g. actions, issues, wiki
> 0:34:30
>        How to make the group more active?
>        + Harsh: can ask new members to see how this aligns with their
>          research
>        + Beatriz: I will be interested in working on the technical side
>          of things
> 0:36:41
>        Georg: specification is needed; Action: ask our customers if the
>        DPV is sufficient and if not then in which case should it be
>        enriched
> 0:38:52
>        Georg: Would be of interest to the PhDs to visualise e.g. consent
>        dialogues the DPV will work;
> 
> _Action items_
> - [ ] Legal basis for international transfers contributed by Signatu in
>    mailing list
> - [ ] Action: Template of information we would like from
>    adopters/implementers
> - [ ] Issue: Pan-Jurisdiction concepts and vocabulary - which
>    jurisdictions and legislations to specify (also ISO standards?)
> - [ ] Issue: Semantics of examples to use for DPV - how to specify
>    examples and uses of DPV - which logic-based formalisms to use and
>    apply here?
> 
> 
> [Agenda for the call]
> https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-dpvcg/2020Apr/0013.html
> 
> [Google Docs link]
> ~redacted~
> 
> [thread]
> https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-dpvcg/2020Apr/0000.html
> 
> 
> On 14/04/2020 15:34, Harshvardhan J. Pandit wrote:
>> Dear All,
>> Please see below the agenda and call details.
>> Reply to this thread to add items on the agenda.
>>
>> --------- CALL ---------
>> 15 April 13:00 IST (Dublin, London) / 14:00 CEST (Berlin, Vienna, 
>> Madrid, Rome)
>> We can use Jitsi Meet  https://meet.jit.si/dpvcg
>>
>> I do not know of other reliable alternatives (can we still use Webex?) 
>> and Zoom free has only 40mins of call-time. Suggestions welcome.
>>
>> --------- AGENDA ---------
>> 1. Introduction to the group (New and Old members)
>> 2. Scheduling calls: bi-monthly?
>> 3. Highlight areas to work on
>> 4. DPV Primer ([Google Docs link])
>> 5. How to specify examples of DPV? (see [thread])
>> 6. How to make the group more active?
>>
>> [Google Docs link]
>> https://docs.google.com/document/d/1FrPFTRUAreEipvM5hTPPqfnhOl0rBjXpXCMicw9me30/edit?usp=sharing 
>>
>>
>> [thread]
>> https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-dpvcg/2020Apr/0000.html
>> ---------
>>
>>
>> Regards,
> 
Received on Wednesday, 15 April 2020 13:33:56 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.4.0 : Thursday, 24 March 2022 20:27:58 UTC