Re: dpvcg-ACTION-125: Advertise at semantics.

Hi Harsh,

> Elmar (CC'd) mentioned in the last meeting call that he would be going to MyData, and has two actions regarding dissemination and advertising.

Thanks, I will indeed go there and advertise, and thanks for the slides, btw!

And congrats on the nice poster! I regret that I missed Semantics this time..

What do you think, would it make sense to bring this poster to myData too?  I think it would work there despite the different target audience..
 → I can ask the organizers, could you provide a high-res version that I could print?

Thanks and congrats on the great job,
Regards,

Elmar