Re: dpvcg-ACTION-125: Advertise at semantics.

Hi Elmar,
I don't how MyData usually takes place, but you can contact the
organisers (or maybe ask previous attendees, Mark?) about what's the
best way to advertise - e.g. if they do have space to put up the poster etc.

I have no qualms about sharing the high-res version for printing (will
send in a separate private email, as it's on a private storage).
The existing poster ended up with me, but if we had thought about MyData
too, it would have been convenient to reuse it by sending it back with
Fajar!

Regards,
Harsh

On 15/09/19 1:38 AM, Kiesling, Elmar wrote:
> Hi Harsh,
>
>> Elmar (CC'd) mentioned in the last meeting call that he would be going to MyData, and has two actions regarding dissemination and advertising.
>

> Thanks, I will indeed go there and advertise, and thanks for the slides, btw!
>
> And congrats on the nice poster! I regret that I missed Semantics this time..
>
> What do you think, would it make sense to bring this poster to myData too?  I think it would work there despite the different target audience..
>  → I can ask the organizers, could you provide a high-res version that I could print?
>
> Thanks and congrats on the great job,
> Regards,
>
> Elmar
>
>> On 13.09.2019, at 19:45, Harshvardhan J. Pandit <me@harshp.com> wrote:
>>
>> SEMANTiCS 2019 had a few CG members attending (myself, Fajar, Sabrina, Javier), and we had the opportunity to disseminate DPV (thanks to Sabrina for arranging this) via a poster (see attached). The poster was seen by attendees, which included both members from academic community and industry, and had a good response in terms of interest. There was some general feedback regarding its usage and adoption, the actionable items of which have been added to the feedback collection spreadsheet.
>>
>> Largely, people found the vocabulary of interest, and quite a few also mentioned they hadn't known about the CG before. The most pressing inquiry was regarding use-cases and examples demonstrating how the DPV can be used, that would at the same time also demonstrate that it is not a single-purpose vocabulary.
>>
>> Regards,
>>
>> Harsh
>>
>> On 03/09/2019 15:18, Data Privacy Vocabularies and Controls Community Group Issue Tracker wrote:
>>> dpvcg-ACTION-125: Advertise at semantics.
>>>
>>> https://www.w3.org/community/dpvcg/track/actions/125
>>>
>>> Assigned to: Fajar Ekaputra
>>>

>> --
>> ---