Re: agenda+ The future of the DPVCG

From: Axel Polleres <axel.polleres@wu.ac.at>
Date: Fri, 29 Nov 2019 08:12:10 +0100
Cc: Harshvardhan Pandit <me@harshp.com>, "Info @ OC" <info@openconsent.com>
To: public-dpvcg <public-dpvcg@w3.org>
FWIW, I would like to stay involved, but probably do not have the capacity to further co-chair the group. In this sense, I would like to propose Harsh as a replacement of me in the role of the CG co-chair.
From my point of view, I think the next steps should be to:
	- publish the stabilized version as a result of round one of the CG
	- define a charter and duration for round 2

HTH,
Axel
--
Prof. Dr. Axel Polleres
Institute for Information Business, WU Vienna