W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-dpvcg@w3.org > May 2019

Re: Agenda next DPVCG call *23 May*, 16:00 CEST

From: Axel Polleres <axel.polleres@wu.ac.at>
Date: Thu, 23 May 2019 15:57:45 +0200
Cc: public-dpvcg@w3.org
Message-Id: <36BE722D-FDC6-490D-AA89-98C78DF9DA84@wu.ac.at>
To: "Harshvardhan J. Pandit" <me@harshp.com>
Dear Harsh, all, 

is there a current snapshot of the generated spec doc in github we can look at?

Axel

--
Prof. Dr. Axel Polleres
Institute for Information Business, WU Vienna
url: http://www.polleres.net/  twitter: @AxelPolleres

> On 23.05.2019, at 12:55, Harshvardhan J. Pandit <me@harshp.com> wrote:
> 
> Dear All, regrets I cannot attend today's call. See below for updates/comments from my side.
> 
> Vocab
> -----
> 
> 1. Base Ontology
>     a. 8I resolve comment about relation to SPECIAL (I think agreement was for rdfs-seeAlso)
> 2. Personal Data Category
>     a. elmar's comments
>     b. descriptions
>     c. provenance information
> 3. Purpose
>     a. remove NACE classes
>     b. Beneficiary class and property - to include or not?
> 4. Recipients, Data Controllers, etc.
>     a. empty taxonomy
> 5. Consent
>     a. include issues at top of spreadsheet in Specification document?
> 6. Specification Document
>     a. See and resolve comments in doc
> 
> 
> Actions
> -------
> 
> ### completed
> ACTION-65 And bud to further elaborate on legal grounds taxonomy - Eva 
> Schlehahn
> ACTION-66 Look into structuring processing categories, ramisa, bud, eva 
> to help/review. - Harshvardhan Pandit
> ACTION-72 Propose a mechanism to add provenance information for elements 
> in our taxonomy - Fajar Ekaputra
> ACTION-74 Polish the minutes from last call. - Harshvardhan Pandit
> ACTION-77 Set up a doodle to collect points and actions to be discussed 
> at the f2f (and possibly name someone present willing to present/discuss 
> there)? - Harshvardhan Pandit
> ACTION-78 Tell us which sessions she plans to join. - Roghaiyeh(Ramisa) 
> Gachpaz Hamed
> ACTION-79 Discuss with harsh how/whether to use github as a template. - 
> Mark Lizar
> ACTION-83 (with the help/review) of axel, put results of the 
> technicalorganisationalmeasures session to thespreadsheet - Harshvardhan 
> Pandit
> ACTION-85 Create first version of complete technicalorgameasures - Axel 
> Polleres
> ACTION-86 Clean first complete version of legal basis - Harshvardhan Pandit
> ACTION-87 Make a proposal alternatively use gics instead of nace. - Mark
> ACTION-88 Put list of processing types into processing vocab on 
> spreadsheet, merge with spcial terms, add descriptions. - Javier D. 
> Fernández
> ACTION-89 Finish base ontology by next call (within 2 weeks) - Axel Polleres
> ACTION-90 Finish technical organisational measures part in the 
> spreadsheet by next call - Axel Polleres
> ACTION-91 Provide his conversion of nace as rdfs/owl - Fajar Ekaputra
> ACTION-92 Finish personal data categories and transfer what we agreed 
> upon to the spreadsheet. - Elmar Kiesling
> ACTION-95 Complete legal basis - Harshvardhan Pandit
> ACTION-96 Consolidate consent part. - Harshvardhan Pandit
> ACTION-100 Find urls for gdpr articles. - Harshvardhan Pandit
> ACTION-102 Copy definitions for storagelocation and storageduration from special for now. - Axel
> ACTION-105 Remove duplicate top-level classes from subsheets. - Harsh
> 
> ### likely done
> 
> * ACTION-97 Axel - Define a process to get from spreadsheets to spec.
> * ACTION-98 Axel - Define process for feedback in spec document.
> * ACTION-104 Harsh - Discuss with axel to make sure issues are reflected in fpwd
> 
> 
> ### due (status unknown)
> 
> * ACTION-70 Axel - Check back with owners which actions are ready for review and discussion in the call
> * ACTION-76 Axel - Map all closed and pending review actions to the respective edoitors/responsibles of parts ofg our taxonomy.
> * ACTION-81 Axel - Put internet scope/wider scope on the agenda tomorrow.
> * ACTION-93 Ramisa - Drive discussion on recipients, data controllers, data subjects forward
> * ACTION-94 Fajar - Finish purposes.
> * ACTION-99 Bert - Look into where to publish our cg spec, and how to redirect from the namespace doc to the spec.
> * ACTION-101 Javier - Check after next telco, which terms relate how to special vocabularies (initially link them with rdfs::seealso
> * ACTION-103 Bert - Close actions to be closed as per <https://lists.w3.org/archives/public/public-dpvcg/2019may/0001.[[https://lists.w3.org/archives/public/public-dpvcg/2019may/0001.html|html]]>
> 
> 
> ### deferred (for future)
> 
> * ACTION-67 Javier - Look into data controllers and recipients taxonomy with help of piero, axel
> 
> 
> Best,
> 
> Harsh
> 
> On 21/05/2019 08:00, Axel Polleres wrote:
>> Dear all,
>> 
>> Looking at last time minutes https://www.w3.org/2019/05/07-dpvcg-minutes.html,
>> I see that it was decided to have the call this week exceptionally on *Thursday* 23rd May ("PrivMas eve"), 
>> I assume the regular time slot: 16:00 (CEST).
>> 
>> Main goal will be checking how far we are from a first publishable draft, and for all who assumed the call today, this means two extra days to complete all your actions! :-)
>> 
>> 
>> Agenda/dial-in info as usual:
>> 
>> For dial-in info:
>> https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/internal-dpvcg/2018Aug/0000.html
>> 
>> 
>> To join IRC, connect your client to irc.w3.org
>> (or a JavaScript-enabled Web browser to http://irc.w3.org/)
>> and then join channel #dpvcg
>> 
>> 1) Roll call, select scribe, agenda
>> 
>> 2) Approval of last meeeting minutes:
>> 	https://www.w3.org/2019/05/07-dpvcg-minutes.html
>>      
>> 3) Action items
>>  https://www.w3.org/community/dpvcg/track/actions/open
>> 
>> 4) Issues
>>  https://www.w3.org/community/dpvcg/track/issues
>>  Discussion: where/how do we put the open issues inside the SPEC draft?
>> 
>> 5) Status of vocabularies/taxonomies (spec draft and spreadsheet for 
>> vocabulary definitions:
>>       https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/
>> 13d1eRXZZBCw84vYGoCJeMU08rzkkzadDzxY3n2iOi8k
>>       https://docs.google.com/document/d/
>> 1Z3Eb5rZjrdWcE5u5o0CYzA_LPyGaTqmg84ecGve_ZLA
>> 
>> 6) AOB
>> 
>> 
>> 
>> 
>> Bert
>> -- 
>>  Bert Bos                                ( W 3 C ) http://www.w3.org/
>>  http://www.w3.org/people/bos                               W3C/ERCIM
>>  bert@w3.org                             2004 Rt des Lucioles / BP 93
>>  +33 (0)4 92 38 76 92            06902 Sophia Antipolis Cedex, France
> -- 
> ---
> Harshvardhan Pandit
> PhD Researcher
> ADAPT Centre
> Trinity College Dublin
> 
Received on Thursday, 23 May 2019 13:58:13 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.4.0 : Friday, 17 January 2020 19:38:00 UTC