Re: URGENT: F2F meeting Dublin or Vienna? 4&5th

Dear all,

I have booked the following meeting room at 4th and 5th whole day:

  https://campus.wu.ac.at/?campus=1&q=D2.2.094

I suggest we start at 9:00 on 4th to get most out of the meeting and closing at around 15:30 latest on 5th,
such that everybody can catch planes back home.

best regards,
Axel

--
Prof. Dr. Axel Polleres
Institute for Information Business, WU Vienna