Re: URGENT: F2F meeting Dublin or Vienna? 4&5th

Sorry, fired off the mail too quickly: I suppose if we only decide Friday COB, we won't have enough time to make travel arrangements... so, Can I kindly ask you all to

Please fill the poll
> 	https://doodle.com/poll/636dtibshty763kc
by tomorrow (Thu)  noon

already? I will then make the final decision in coordination with Harsh by tomorrow evening and send the result.

Apologies again for the confusion, but despite having live in Ireland for a while and having loved to visit, I forgot that
Vienna and Dublin aren't as well connected as we would wish.

Thanks for your help and understanding!

Axel

--
Prof. Dr. Axel Polleres
Institute for Information Business, WU Vienna