URGENT: F2F meeting Dublin or Vienna? 4&5th

From: Axel Polleres <axel.polleres@wu.ac.at>
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2019 08:01:38 +0100
To: public-dpvcg@w3.org
Dear all,

I hope you haven't yet made full travel arrangements for the F2F, just checking flights,I see it's almost impossible to get out of
Dublin in the afternoon on Fridays, which would mean I'd need to fly back on 5th at 12:15 latest,
which is far from ideal and somewhat forcing me to ewither only be there for Day 1 or  :-(

So, I suggest to kindly reconsider also Vienna as an option:
  Can we do a quick strawpoll on who would be able to participate in which location for which of the two days?

	https://doodle.com/poll/636dtibshty763kc <https://doodle.com/poll/636dtibshty763kc>

Please fill the poll before Friday COB, thanks!

Harsh, in the worst case, we could try to set up a video bridge between Vienna and Dublin for the meeting.

p.s.: In order to be most efficient for the planned F2F meeting, I would kindly ask everyone  to address  Open Actions latest by our Telco on 2nd of April.

Thanks all for your understanding,
Axel

--
Prof. Dr. Axel Polleres
Institute for Information Business, WU Vienna