W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-dpvcg@w3.org > March 2019

Re: Reminder: DPVCG call today

From: Axel Polleres <axel.polleres@wu.ac.at>
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2019 16:00:43 +0100
To: public-dpvcg@w3.org
Message-Id: <E267DD51-555C-47E5-B6D7-24B84F3AFE7C@wu.ac.at>
Dear all,

Dial-in info: 
   https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/internal-dpvcg/2018Aug/0000.html
IRC channel:
   irc.w3.org --> Channel #dpvcg


Minutes from last call:

   https://www.w3.org/2019/02/26-dpvcg-minutes


Axel

--
Prof. Dr. Axel Polleres
Institute for Information Business, WU Vienna
url: http://www.polleres.net/  twitter: @AxelPolleres

> On 19.03.2019, at 14:40, Axel Polleres <axel.polleres@wu.ac.at> wrote:
> 
> Dear all,
> 
> quick reminder that we wanted to do the last week's postponed call today at 16:00... topics:
> 
> fix a date and place for a F2F meeting
> ACTION review
> 
> best regards,
> Axel
> 
> --
> Prof. Dr. Axel Polleres
> Institute for Information Business, WU Vienna
> url: http://www.polleres.net/  twitter: @AxelPolleres
> 
>> On 14.03.2019, at 13:59, Axel Polleres <axel.polleres@wu.ac.at> wrote:
>> 
>> Dear all,
>> 
>> the current dudle shows the following three dates showing up as preferred:
>> 
>> 2-3 april
>> 4-5 april
>> 5-6 april
>> 
>> I might be able to make 4-5 physically, anything else would probably only work remote for me, , so it'd depend on someone else jumping in to chair.
>> As for 5-6 note that events on the weekend might make it hard for anyone with family or from a company to join.
>> Any hosting proposals? (of course we can offer Vienna again, but if someone else wants to propose to host, I am open.
>> 
>> best regards,
>> Axel
>> 
>> 
>> --
>> Prof. Dr. Axel Polleres
>> Institute for Information Business, WU Vienna
>> url: http://www.polleres.net/  twitter: @AxelPolleres
>> 
>>> On 12.03.2019, at 18:13, Axel Polleres <axel.polleres@wu.ac.at> wrote:
>>> 
>>> Thanks Harsh! 
>>> Can everybody please still fill the dudle by Thursday noon CET?
>>> Let's then start convering on a data per email, not to loose more time.
>>> 
>>> Axel 
>>> --
>>> Prof. Dr. Axel Polleres
>>> Institute for Information Business, WU Vienna
>>> url: http://www.polleres.net/  twitter: @AxelPolleres
>>> 
>>>> On 12.03.2019, at 18:11, Harshvardhan J. Pandit <me@harshp.com> wrote:
>>>> 
>>>> Dear All, we were supposed to discuss the next F2F today.
>>>> 
>>>> In light of today's meeting being postponed to next week, do we -
>>>> 
>>>> a) allow everyone to specify their dates until next meeting
>>>> 
>>>> b) take current responses and discuss F2F meeting in email list, while agreeing on next meeting.
>>>> 
>>>> Personally, I would prefer (b) - however, only a few people have specified their dates.
>>>> 
>>>> Best,
>>>> 
>>>> Harsh
>>>> 
>>>> On 26/02/2019 16:12, Bert Bos wrote:
>>>>> Here is a Dudle to find the best dates for the next face-to-face meeting:
>>>>> 
>>>>>   https://dudle.inf.tu-dresden.de/DPVCG_ftf/
>>>>> 
>>>>> The location is not decided yet. Vienna and Dublin have been mentioned.
>>>>> 
>>>>> Please, answer before 12 March (the next telcon).
>>>>> 
>>>>> 
>>>>> 
>>>>> Bert
>>>>> 
>>>>> PS. Trackbot, this is ACTION-63
>>>>> 
>>>> -- 
>>>> ---
>>>> Harshvardhan Pandit
>>>> PhD Researcher
>>>> ADAPT Centre
>>>> Trinity College Dublin
>>> 
>>> 
>> 
> 
Received on Tuesday, 19 March 2019 15:01:10 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.4.0 : Thursday, 24 March 2022 20:27:56 UTC