Re: formal vote to publish draft?

From: Harshvardhan J. Pandit <me@harshp.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2019 18:04:11 +0100
To: Axel Polleres <axel.polleres@wu.ac.at>, public-dpvcg@w3.org
Hi Axel,

We agreed to publish it after addressing the few actions item (and
comments) from today's minutes.

(1) Elmar or Fajar found a few typos to fix + correction in name/attribution

(2) Comment regarding how to submit feedback + timeframe (end of July)

(3) Create separate repository for DPV on Github

I've just finished work on (2) and (3), and am waiting for (1) from
Elmar before asking Bert to upload it to w3.org - once that's done, we
have a formal publication online.

After which, we discussed if one of the chairs could send it to the
semantic web mailing list (or publish it somewhere) so as to officially
announce the vocabulary - and inviting everyone to further disseminate it.

Best,

Harsh

--
---