W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-dpvcg@w3.org > November 2018

wrong date for 2nd day in doodle? (was Re: Minutes of the 2018-11-20 call)

From: Simon Steyskal <simon.steyskal@wu.ac.at>
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2018 06:54:02 +0100
To: Axel Polleres <axel.polleres@wu.ac.at>
Cc: public-dpvcg@w3.org
Message-ID: <5f2b2a4929085f3bf2dedbdb5fd2e704@wu.ac.at>
Hi!

according to the doodle poll (https://doodle.com/poll/ki85vyxm44ixat28), 
the second day of our F2F meeting in Vienna happens on Wed. the 5th of 
Dec. as opposed to Tuesday the 4th.

We should probably make it clear that this is actually wrong and we DO 
NOT meet up on the 5th but the 4th (e.g. Martin commented "preferably 
Dec 5 (Wednesday)" in the poll)

br simon



---
DDipl.-Ing. Simon Steyskal
Institute for Information Business, WU Vienna

www: http://www.steyskal.info/  twitter: @simonsteys

Am 2018-11-20 19:49, schrieb Axel Polleres:
> Thanks for self-organising and apologies for having to miss.
> 
> So,
> 
> Monday, 3rd
> 
> 10:30 - 16:30
> 
> and
> 
> Tuesday, 4th
> 
> 9-12:30
> 
> it is!
> 
> Fine by me,
> 
> Axel
> 
> Sent from mobile.
> On Nov 20, 2018, at 17:14, Eva Schlehahn <uld67@datenschutzzentrum.de>
> wrote:
> 
>> Dear Axel, dear all,
>> 
>> during that call we also discussed the schedule for the Vienna
>> meeting
>> on Dec 3rd and possibly, also the 4th.
>> 
>> I raised the issue that many of us probably will not travel on the
>> weekend but on Monday morning, as I will do so myself.
>> 
>> Therefore, start time 8:30 in the morning is definitely too early
>> for
>> me, I will miss things then.
>> 
>> Consequently, my suggestion would be to have a timeline that could
>> roughly look like this:
>> 
>> 10:30 start time on Dec 3rd, with only a short lunch break, and
>> until 16:30
>> 
>> Continuing on Dec 4th 9:00 until lunch time
>> 
>> My strong guess is that we could use the time on the 4th as well,
>> since
>> we have a lot of stuff to discuss.
>> 
>> With this email, I consider action item 41 as done. :)
>> 
>> Harsh will set up a wiki page where people can make suggestions on
>> the
>> discussion needs/agenda items in detail. So you'll receive another
>> email
>> from him addressing the Vienna meeting soon (action 40).
>> 
>> Greetings,
>> 
>> Eva
>> 
>> Unabhängiges Landeszentrum für Datenschutz Schleswig-Holstein
>> Eva Schlehahn, uld67@datenschutzzentrum.de
>> Holstenstraße 98, 24103 Kiel, Tel. +49 431 988-1204, Fax -1223
>> mail@datenschutzzentrum.de - https://www.datenschutzzentrum.de/
>> 
>> Informationen über die Verarbeitung der personenbezogenen Daten
>> durch
>> die Landesbeauftragte für Datenschutz und zur verschlüsselten
>> E-Mail-Kommunikation:
>> https://datenschutzzentrum.de/datenschutzerklaerung/
>> 
>> Am 20.11.2018 um 16:55 schrieb Rigo Wenning:
>> Hi all,
>> 
>> we had a nice call today. The Agenda we used was created by Axel
>> (below)
>> 
>> Minutes are at
>> https://www.w3.org/2018/11/20-dpvcg-minutes.html
>> 
>> --Rigo
>> 
>> On Monday, November 19, 2018 8:46:28 AM CET Axel Polleres wrote:
>> Dear all,
>> 
>> For the DPVCG call tomorrow 20/11/2018, I suggest to follow the
>> default
>> agenda and focus on preparing the meeting in Vienna on December 3rd
>> (in two
>> weeks from now) Unfortunately, I cannot participate myself due to
>> another
>> meeting I can't move, so I'd kindly ask Bert to chair. Please
>> discuss
>> questions you have in terms of local logistics in particular, which
>> I will
>> then try to answer per email, see also below (where I added some
>> points
>> already)
>> 
>> Thanks & best regards,
>> Axel
>> 
>> --------
>> 
>> For dial-in info, cf.
>> 
> https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/internal-dpvcg/2018Aug/0000.html
>> 
> <https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/internal-dpvcg/2018Aug/0000.html>
>> Also, please join us on IRC: http://irc.w3.org/ <http://irc.w3.org/>
>> <http://irc.w3.org/ <http://irc.w3.org/>> --> join channel #dpvcg
>> 
>> Agenda:
>> 1) Roll call, select scribe, agenda
>> 2) Approval of last telcon's minutes:
>> https://www.w3.org/2018/11/06-dpvcg-minutes.html
>> 3) Go through action items (we might want to keep this short)
>> https://www.w3.org/community/dpvcg/track/actions/open
>> <https://www.w3.org/community/dpvcg/track/actions/open> 4) Progress
>> since
>> last call
>> 5) discuss/prioritize Agenda items for the meeting in Vienna
>> - fix breaks/lunchtime (such that I can look for options where we
>> could
>> go)
>> - decide whether we want to continue 4th in the morning as well
>> (maybe in a
>> smaller group? such that I know whether I have to book another room)
>> 
>> Logistics, as far as known already:
>> Please note, that I suggest the following timeline for the vienna
>> meeting:
>> Room: https://campus.wu.ac.at/?campus=1&q=D2.2.094
>> <https://campus.wu.ac.at/?campus=1&q=D2.2.094> Start: 8:30
>> End: 16:30
>> 
>> The Vienna Semantic Web meetup which has as a topic this time W3C
>> and
>> Standardization will start right afterward at 17:00
>> https://www.meetup.com/Vienna-Semantic-Web-Meetup/events/255794280/
>> 
> <https://www.meetup.com/Vienna-Semantic-Web-Meetup/events/255794280/>
>> If
>> you want to join, please don't forget to register.
>> 
>> --
>> Prof. Dr. Axel Polleres
>> Institute for Information Business, WU Vienna
>> url: http://www.polleres.net/ twitter: @AxelPolleres
Received on Monday, 26 November 2018 05:54:31 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.4.0 : Thursday, 24 March 2022 20:27:54 UTC