Re: Gilman-3 and Gilman 17

From: Rhys Lewis <Rhys.Lewis@volantis.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2007 09:58:41 +0000
To: "Alfred.S.Gilman@IEEE.org" <Alfred.S.Gilman@IEEE.org>
CC: "public-diselect-editors@w3.org" <public-diselect-editors@w3.org>
Hi Al,

It was good to see you this week at the multigroup meeting.

We are in the process of clearing the final comments on last call for DISelect. We'll respond on each of the items for which there was still work for us to complete separately. However, on checking through the items raised against the first last call I wasn't able to find your agreement/disagreement on

Gilman-3    (http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-diselect-editors/2006JulSep/0000.html)
Gilman-17  (http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-diselect-editors/2005OctDec/0003.html)

We agreed with both comments and have taken steps to correct our errors. The second last call documents contained the corrections.

Perhaps you would be able to confirm whether or not you accept the disposition of comments for these two?

Thanks

Best wishes
Rhys