Re: Collecting ideas from the broader community

> On Oct 20, 2016, at 03:52, Siegman, Tzviya - Hoboken <tsiegman@wiley.com> wrote:
>
> I have also mentioned to Garth and Ivan that it might be a good idea to set up a monthly call at an Asia/Australia- friendly time. For those of you that would be affected, please comment on whether you think this would be helpful.

I am based in Japan, and I appreciate this suggestion. As I only participate occasionally and am not sure I can commit to attending regularly, I do not want to push too heavily in favor of a call compatible with my time zone, as I would not want to force many other people to wake up / stay up late for no good reason.

With that said, from my personal point of view, it would be an experiment worth trying. Setting up such a call and deciding after a few sessions whether this is sufficiently useful would be nice.

 - Florian