Re: [dpub-loc] Use Cases

From: Romain <rdeltour@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Feb 2016 09:13:45 +0100
Cc: W3C Digital Publishing IG <public-digipub-ig@w3.org>
To: Leonard Rosenthol <lrosenth@adobe.com>
(sending again to the list)

> On 04 Feb 2016, at 08:58, Leonard Rosenthol <lrosenth@adobe.com <mailto:lrosenth@adobe.com>> wrote:
>
> Sorry I missed the call, as I would have voted against using github in this manner.  But since things have already started there, so be it.

Using the GitHub tracker to discuss use cases individually had been "agreed on" (or at least presented) previously, see:

  https://www.w3.org/2016/01/25-dpub-minutes.html#item03 <https://www.w3.org/2016/01/25-dpub-minutes.html#item03>
  https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-digipub-ig/2016Jan/0177.html <https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-digipub-ig/2016Jan/0177.html>

But -as an editor- I'm open to improving the process if you have suggestions. Why would have you voted against?

I find that the tracker helps having organised discussions about individual issues. Of course, if one of the discussion diverges to a more general or fundamental point, we can always open a new issue or move the discussion to the list.

Romain.