Re: [UseCases] Issues on GitHub

Hi all,

I've created separate "Use case review" issues for every top level category of the pre-existing use case directory [1].
All the issues are available on the tracker [2] and also listed in a meta issue [3].

Review and comments welcome. Once we have this first review/sorting pass done, we can start consolidating the in-scope use cases and identify what's missing.

Romain.

[1] https://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/UseCase_Directory
[2] https://github.com/w3c/dpub-pwp-ucr/issues
[3] https://github.com/w3c/dpub-pwp-ucr/issues/1