Re: [Moderator Action] [dpub] 20160822 agenda

How about if the onus of keeping something locked is on the entity desiring it to be so, and not encoding that capability into the medium and making extra work for UA/RS to track user additions/modification?

That’s how it is with Kindle et al now. They should continue doing it that way.

B.