Re: [DPUB] 2014-11-03 notes from STEM task force meeting

> On 03 Nov 2014, at 21:00 , Peter Krautzberger <peter.krautzberger@mathjax.org> wrote:
>
> Hi everyone,
>
> Below are my notes from the TF call today.
>
> This google doc has the current list of people we want to send the questionnaire to.
>
> @everyone if you have a suggestion to add to that list, please send me a quick email. Thank you!

I have added some names and institutions to the google doc

> @Ivan for the questionnaire, is there any W3C technology we could/should use? (Also, any policies we need to consider?)

There is no "should". W3C does have a Web based questionnaire system that can be used:

https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/1/ieapp/

that some of you have seen, is a typical example for that. It is not looking very pretty (it is more than 10 year's old system) but it works:-). The results are collected on the Web and, afaik, can be extracted in XML. Thierry or I can set it up if we have the right questions.

But if we want to use other systems, that is fine with me; you guys may know a better alternative.

Ivan

Digital Publishing Activity Lead