Updating the task force pages...

From: Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2014 13:19:45 +0100
To: W3C Digital Publishing IG <public-digipub-ig@w3.org>
Hi all,

I hope those of you who had to travel on the week-end got to your respective homes without any problems!

One of the outcomes of the F2F discussion last week is that the goals and, sometimes, the emphasis of the task forces have changed slightly. Would it be possible for the task force chairs to make some adjustment on the task force table that is also used (through some wiki magic) on the home page:

http://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/Task_Forces

Just to be in line with what we discussed...

Digital Publishing Activity Lead
ORCID ID: http://orcid.org/0000-0003-0782-2704