Re: Generic Sensor API Editor’s Draft, 19 March 2019

From: Philippe Coval <philippe.coval.pro@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2019 14:27:07 +0200
To: Abdellatif Ben <ben@rosietaxicab.com>
Cc: public-device-apis@w3.org
On Fri, Apr 26, 2019 at 10:59 AM Abdellatif Ben <ben@rosietaxicab.com>
wrote:

> Hi,
>> I have been doing a research about LIGHT API and I came across your
>> website. I would like to get more details about Generic Sensor API and
>> Real-time Ultraviolet Radiation.

Hi,
May this suggestion to add colorimetry to the ambient light sensor help too:

https://github.com/w3c/ambient-light/issues/9

Does this help ? so far only RGB is mentioned here (for the web) ,
or are you looking for more advanced way to describe and visualize light?

Regards

--
gpg:0x467094BC
xmpp:philippe.coval.pro@gmail.com