Re: API SENSOR INQUIRY

From: Thomas Steiner <tomac@google.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2019 09:49:34 +0200
To: Abdellatif Ben <ben@rosietaxicab.com>
Cc: W3C Devices and Sensors WG <public-device-apis@w3.org>
Hi Ben,

Please note that this is not the right place for such questions. You can
start reading up on these APIs over on MDN:
https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Web/API/Sensor_APIs.

Cheers,
Tom

--
Thomas Steiner, PhD—Developer Advocate (https://blog.tomayac.com,
https://twitter.com/tomayac)

Google Germany GmbH, ABC-Str. 19, 20354 Hamburg, Germany
Geschäftsführer: Paul Manicle, Halimah DeLaine Prado