Re: Generic Sensor API Editor’s Draft, 19 March 2019

Hi,

Demos: https://github.com/intel/generic-sensor-demos
Tutorial:
https://developers.google.com/web/updates/2017/09/sensors-for-the-web

Ambient Light and magnetometer are still
behind chrome://flags/#enable-generic-sensor-extra-classes

Let us know if you need more information.

Best,
Riju.